This is the most versitile sounding guitar in my collection. I play primarily metal but it sounds great when playing jazz, blues, classical any style. 0 hum. I personally love the pickups. People seem to either love them or hate them. They are louder than that of my American Std Strat. I and going to replace the ones on my Std for another set of Lace Sensors. I have played it through almost every Line 6 amp, Peavy 6505+, B52 AT 100 and Marshal AVT series and it sounds consistantly amazing through eveything.

It has always served me well when playing live. I have always gotten compliments on the looks and sound and people threatening to steal it.

General Comments

I have been playing for 15 years now. I have a pretty diverse collection. As for as electric guitars go I have a Fender 2001 American Std strat, MIJ Fender Jaguar, LTD MH-301, MIJ Ibanez RG7621, Jackson Kelly, Gibson Explorer 76 Reissue, 80s Kramer Striker, Les Paul copy. I had a BC Rich Mockingbird (neck thru). The Strat Plus is still my favorite. If it was stolen or lost I might quit playing all together. I hope to take it to the Fender factory in either Corona CA or Scotsdale AZ to have an exact replica made so I can preserve the original. I have been looking to collect more of Strat Plus series but none feel as good.