deiseldave

Waves IR-1 Parametric Convolution Reverb Native

Not bad, but there are many other impulse reverbs that are just as good or better. After paying for the over-hyped, over-priced Waves software, I found out about many other softwares that performed better, with better customer support, at a fraction of the price.

General Comments

If the good Lord would allow me to go back in time, I would not waste my money on Waves software, only purchase from vendors like the ones listed above, and spend my several thousand dollars savings on packaging, website enhancements, dog food, anything but mediocre software from a dishonorable company like Waves.

I have been a performing musician for about 20 years now, and have had some form of home studio for about 15. The last 5 years has been computer based. I run Sonar for tracking/mixing, Sound Forge for Mastering, and have many 3rd party effect plugins: Waves Platinum bundle, Waves IR1, PSP Vintage Warmer, BBE, Sonitus, etc... Waves software has been the least "bang for buck" software with the poorest customer support, and they actually charge you fees to continue using thier software.