Mil

Line 6 POD XT Guitar Multi Effects Processor

* What setup (i.e. what guitars and amps) are you using this with? Jackson DX10D guitar, EMU1212m soundcard; * Is it noisy? On what settings? I wouldnt say its noisy - its digital.If you use bad cables I guess there is going to be noise, but line 6 podxt is noiseless thingy * Are the effects weak or do they always sound great? The effects are so much better than in line 6 POD 2.0.The whole thing just sings. * What amp are you using it with? Studio monitors. Sounds good. * Can you get the sound of your favorite artists? Who are they? I can get most of the sounds I want * Are certain effects (distortion, chorus, ...) very good? Very bad? I dont use the effects too much.

I guess judging by people's opinions on harmonycentral I can assume this thing is reliable even though I havent tried it for a long time

General Comments

* What style of music do you play? Is this a good match?

I play a wide range of music but mostly metal. I guess this thing can handle anything I play.

* How long have you been playing? What other gear do you own?

1.5 years; I own BBE sonic maximizer and plan on buying ENGL E530

* If it were stolen or lost, would you buy it again or get something else?

I would buy this thing again since it serves its purpose - recording the guitar directly into pc

* what do you love about it? What do you hate? What is your favorite feature?

I love the versatility. I hate that this hing has extra features that you dont even need to use

* Did you compare it to other products? Which ones? Why did you choose this one?

Never compared.Line 6 is the best

* Anything you wish it had?

* Does it help you make music, or does it get in the way?

This thing has so many amp models and cabs that sometimes its difficult to concentrate on making your music. You can spend time tweaking the sound.

* Anything else you'd like to share?

Yeah...I mean.I dont get why people say bad things about this thing .Its dynamics is great, it does what it should. Recording guitar becomes very easy. Plus, imagine you gotta go for a vacation. Just take a guitar bag - put it in and you are all set. This thing just rocks.It is meant to mimic tube amps,so it performs the mission well.