I play a Fender Fat Tele through a Drivemaster, Fab-Tone, Boss Tremolo, this then Small Stone. This pedal fits in really well with the set up, its got a wide tinny sound that I can't get with the Marshall or Danelectro.I found it really good for stuff like the intro to Get Myself Arrested by Gomez. Its true, its a really noisy pedal, but I intend getting a noise gate, but anyway, thats part of its appeal. the range of weird noises it makes more than coompensates. It can go from a beautiful lo-fi overdrive to something that sounds like R2-D2 puking into a skip. When its all turned up full, it makes any bass-string riff you know unrecognisable, but I love effects that make you do different things. It so unique that you'd have to use it sparingly, but I love this pedal. I want to be buried with it when it finally cracks open my skull and kills me.

Its seems pretty solid, but I've never got round to gigging with it - the only quibble i'd have is that old chestnut about DOD and their plastic switch - you just know one day that bad boy's gonna go in and not come out again. Til then, it has to get full marks.

General Comments

I play mainly Blur, Pavement, lo-fi stuff, and this pedal is perfect for kicking a song into life, or throwing it sideways. I've had it 6 months, and pedals like this are a great weapon for getting out of a song-writing rut.If it were stolen, i'd buy it again, but any chance of getting it again for £35 when its been discontinued? Not {censored}ing likely! I couldn't believe when I found it, and new as well! I'm a big fan of Graham Coxon, and bought this pedal just to simulate that briiiing at the start of On Your Own. I short - don't buy this if you're a wanky-widdler, but if you love experimenting, and have a strong stomach, try to find one beofre they become collectors items - but no-ones getting mine!