THIS IS THE CRUCIAL AREA OF AN EFFECTS PROCESSOR "SINCE THATS THE WHOLE RASON YOU BUY ONE" RIGHT? THE OVERDRIVE/DISTORTION IS SO NOISY THE GATE HAS TO DELAY THE SIGNAL TO FILTER IT,THE TUBE DIST IS SO WEAK I COULDNT COMPARE TO THE FREEDOM ROCK CD SOMEONE GAVE ME ON APRIL 1ST!THE EFFECTS ARE WEAK AND CHEAP (I THINK I KNOW WHY THIS WAS DISCONTINUED SO QUICKLY)

THIS WAS A PROBLEM SINCE I ALWAYS TREATED ALL MY EQUIPMENT WITH CARE AND IT STILL BLEW UP (AND SHOCKED ME)ZAP!!! I WOULD NEVER GIG WITH IT SINCE I WOULDNT PLAY THIS THING IN FRONT OF A CROWD OF OLDTIMERS AT THE ANNUAL NURSING HOME FESTIVAL.

General Comments

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR ABOUT 16 YEARS AND HOPE I NEVER RUN INTO SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT AGAIN. I MUST SAY I STILL BELIEVE DOD WILL PUT OUT MUCH BETTER QUALITY EQUIPMENT IN THE FUTURE. I WOULD GIVE A LARGE SUM OF MONEY TO THE RETARD THAT WOULD STEAL THIS PIECE OF JUNK, SO THEY COULD RECIEVE TREATMENT.I GUESS YOU MAKE LIKE IT IF YOU LIKE MAKIN A FOOL OF YOURSELF OR YOUR A COMEDIAN. I HAVE A DOD FX7 PROCESSOR WHICH IS MUCH BETTER ALL THE WAY AROUND.