Anonymous Reviewer

Vox Valvetronix AD50VT 50w 1x12 Guitar Combo Amp

I use a Fender Fat Strat. The Amp did not bring out the sounds I have experienced in other Amps (Fender Twin & Marshall AV2000). The pre-defined Amp sounds were marginal at best and difficult to get control over. I felt somewhat controlled by Vox's idea of what it should sound like. This was the greatest pitfall of this Amp. The Clear needed much improvement. I play Classic Rock, Blues and Country. Did not find it siuted my variety needed.

Returned it after a weeks use so can not say much, except Vox has a great reputation for reliability and it appeared to be made solid. The Power Adjuster is concerning; although it may have been an exception and not the rule, I would be concerned that this issue would arise at a critical time in a Gig. Have not read any other similar problems. Use yu own judgement.

General Comments

I was excited to get this Amp and it fell short of my expectations. I am sure Vox would not have survived this long if they made poor quality products. here I think they tried to add more features then was worth the sacrfice over control. Sorry but it fail its maiden week of testing.