Let the Software Do the Hard Work in Mixing
By HC News |
iZotope introduces a smarter way to mix with Neutron
New effects plug-in includes industry first technologies Track Assistant and Masking Meter
Following the release of their free Neutrino effects plug-in earlier this month which gave us a glimpse into iZotope´s new mixing technology, the Boston-based audio processing specialists have announced NEUTRON.
Available from 5th October, this mixing plug-in combines industry-leading audio processing with the latest in intelligent metering and analysis. Neutron is smart, but leaves you in charge to make your own mixing decisions.
Neutron’s Track Assistant saves you time by listening your audio and recommending custom starting points for your track. The analysis intelligence within Neutron allows Track Assistant to automatically detect instruments, recommend the placement of EQ nodes, and set optimal settings for other modules. You still maintain full control over all your mix decisions, but Track Assistant gives you more time to focus on what’s most important — your creative take on the mix.
The revolutionary new Masking Meter can help you to visually identify frequency collisions between instruments, allowing you to tweak each track so it sits better in the mix. Optimised for mixing, you can use this on dozens of tracks to carve away muddiness and reveal new sonic possibilities in your mixes.
● Automatically detect different instruments and then apply the spectral shaping technology to provide subtle clarity and balance to each track.
● Get recommendations for optimal starting points using Track Assistant, including EQ nodes, compressor thresholds, saturation types, and more.
● Carve out sonic space with the revolutionary Masking Meter to help each instrument sit better in the mix.
● Create the perfect mix with five essential mixing processors integrated into one CPU-efficient channel strip.
● Surround Support [Advanced Only] for audio post professionals that need to enhance the audio for picture experience.
● Individual plugins [Advanced Only] available for the Equalizer, Compressor, Transient Shaper, and Exciter
iZotope Neutron Standard and Advanced will be available from 5th October. Both will be released with introductory savings of up to 20% but if you´re an existing iZotope user you could be eligible to save as much as 60% thanks to the crossgrade options*
ALSO ARRIVING NEXT WEEK...
The Music Production Bundle 2 features over £1500-worth of iZotope mixing, mastering and vocal production tools for an introductory offer price of £369 (normally £519). If you already own a Standard or Advanced iZotope product, or the Music Production Bundle 1, you could get the whole bundle from as little as £149!*
The Music Production Bundle 2 includes:
· Neutron Advanced
· RX Plug-in Pack
· Ozone 7 Advanced
· Nectar 2 Production Suite
· Trash 2
For full details about Neutron, Music Production Bundle 2 and all crossgrades visit:
*Loyalty Xgrade is from any Standard or Advanced iZotope product excluding DDLY, Mobius Filter, Vinyl, Neutrino and any other free product.