DSP-FX Virtual Pack 5.0 Released with Free Plug-In
By Guest |
The DSP-FX 8 Tap Delay|
(Click for a close-up)
To celebrate this release, Event Electronics is making the fully functional DSP-FX 8 Tap Delay plug-in available for free download. This is the same effect for which Zack Price in Electronic Musician magazine said:
"I used it to fatten up a vocal track, which it did with such subtlety and finesse that no one would have known it was a processed track unless they had also heard the original."
DSP-FX Virtual Pack 5.0 Enhancements
- Optimizer Plug-In (Screen Shot)- A mastering tool that combines a powerful look-ahead peak limiter with high quality dithering algorithms. The Optimizer dramatically improves the impact and perceived sound level of all PC-DAW audio productions. It is the perfect tool for preparing your projects for mass CD duplication, CD-R duplication or distribution on the Internet.
- Aural Activator Plug-In (Screen Shot) - The Aural Activator adds carefully generated high frequency harmonics to the output signal. This effect can be very useful in "punching up" either complete mixes or individual tracks. It is also is useful in restoring improved sound to material with high frequency loss, such as cassette tape copies.
- Standalone "Live Processing" Mode
- 24-bit .wav File Processing
- Automatic DirectX Preset Persistence
- Greater Efficiency
- Multiple Plug-In Automation with MIDI
- SAW Pro Native Support
If you are a registered owner of the DSP-FX Virtual Pack and are interested in the free upgrade to version 5.0, please go to www.dspfx.com/upgrade5.html.
Event Electronics is the exclusive distributor of the DSP-FX Virtual Pack. For information on Power Technology's hardware audio processing products, visit their web site at www.dspfx.com.