SampleScience Releases Northen Boarders, A New Analog Synthesizer And Electro-Acoustic Rompler
By HC News |
SampleScience releases Northen Boarders, a new analog synthesizers and electro-acoustic rompler
"SampleScience releases Northern Boarders, a sample based plugin instrument featuring organic, electro-acoustic and analog synthesizers multi-sampled sounds. Each of the 42 sounds included in Northern Boarders can be enhanced using 4 retro-sound layers: field recording, surface noises (from vintage electronics), analog noises (sampled from modular analog synthesizers) as well as transient and artifacts effects.
The main sound can be modulated by a multi-LFO, lowpass/highpass filter, and reverb for further customization.
- 42 multi-sampled sounds of analog synthesizers and electro-acoustic sounds
- Multi-layers engines: field recordings, vintage medias surface noises, analog synthesizers noise colors and waveforms.
- Highpass/lowpass filter
- Transients from vinyl and audio cassette
- Artifacts from old media (vinyl and VHS)
- Available as a VST/AU plugin instrument for macOS and Windows 7 and up (32-bit and 64-bit)
Northern Boards is a vintage sound machine sure to please fans of early Warp releases, BOC and AFX."
Price: 30$ (USD)