Midiman Announces New Digital Audio Card
By Guest |
Midiman is proud to announce its new digital audio card; the Lagoon. The Lagoon card features 1 Optical In and 1 Optical out for a combined ADAT 8-Channel and S/PDIF Digital Interface. The Lagoon provides an ADAT Synchronization Input that can also be used as a MIDI Interface.
Half Size PCI card Full duplex Mixed Mode: S/PDIF In and ADAT Out or ADAT In and S/PDIF Out On board Motorola 56301, 80 Mhz (requires PCI BIOS version 2. 1) On board 768 kByte DRAM to ensure reliable audio streaming and effects. On board DSP supports downloadable audio effects and processing.
- 1 Optical In and 1 Optical Out supports the following I/O modes:
- 1 ADAT IN AND 1 ADAT OUT - Supports all ADAT word widths up to 24 bits. ADAT sample rates From 39 kHz to 51 kHz.
- Optical S/PDIF In / S/PDIF Out - Supports all sample rates and word widths up to 24 bits. S/PDIF sample rates: 32.0, 44.1, 64.0, 88.2, 96.0 kHz. Consumer or Professional mode
- Mixed Mode: S/PDIF In and ADAT Out or ADAT In and S/PDIF Out
- ADAT Sync In over standard Alesis 9-pin D connector or 1 In 1 Out MIDI Interface over the same 9-pin D connector with included MIDI breakout cable.
- Internal sync I/O for hardware synchronization of multiple Lagoons.
- Windows 95 MME-drivers, also supports multichannel Cubase PC ASIO Drivers
The MSRP of theLagoon is $525.00.