MeeBlip geode Synthesizer Is The Newest From Blipsonic, CDM
By HC News |
MeeBlip geode synthesizer is the newest from Blipsonic, CDM
Raw and digital, dirty and analog - in one compact box.
April 2, 1019— geode has one goal: to let you plug in a box and dial in edgy, cutting, grimy sounds you won’t mistake for anything else. Building on the MeeBlip line’s digital sound features and unique Twin-T analog filter, geode adds more control, more sound twists, and now both USB MIDI and MIDI IN operation.
One control per function really means one control per function: no shift, no nonsense, no presets - just reach out and turn knobs. geode is all about getting straight to the sound - every switch, every knob.
- Shape your sound with envelope (attack, decay, sustain) and glide
- Choose from a range of independent, digitally generated waveforms on two oscillators: PWM, pulse, sawtooth, and triangle (osc A) or noise (osc B).
- Mix A + B oscillators, or choose one or the other (so you can focus on noise for percussion or single-oscillator acid)
- Sub octave and detune
- The unique analog MeeBlip filter, based on a 70s guitar distortion circuit
- Modulation routable to filter and pitch, for subtle effects or cranked for chaotic warbles and FM-style sounds
- Complete MIDI implementation: use with USB, with iOS (via Apple adapter, not included), or hardware DIN (full-sized, with selectable channel)
- All-new, great feeling knobs
- Dual mono minijack output for easy monitoring with headphones or connection to other gear
- MIDI DIN input for connecting MIDI hardware
- USB for MIDI input, connecting to a computer
- Driver-free operation on macOS, Windows, Linux, iOS*, Android
- USB powered
- 1m USB cable included
geode is available to preorder available now for shipping starting in May - first come, first served. The preorder is available direct only for US$149.95 (plus applicable shipping and tax or duty, depending on locality).
For more information, visit:
Check out a hands-on video demo:
And music examples made entirely with geode, no processing: