Kenton Releases Merge 4 MIDI Merge Box
By Guest |
Kenton adds to their unique range of studio solutions with the Merge 4, a 4-way MIDI merge box. With the introduction of the Merge 4 they're ensuring MIDI merge capabilities are within the reach of those on even the tightest budgets. The Merge 4 is the perfect MIDI accessory for anyone needing a hassle-free way to get multiple MIDI signals into your system. It's light, compact and robust, so is perfect for both studio and live use.
Operation of the Merge 4 doesn't get more straightforward — take four opto-isolated MIDI Ins, merge the four streams of data and deliver the combined results to two MIDI Outs (both carry identical MIDI data). Once you've set it up and plugged in (using the supplied power supply) you can forget that it's even there. The Merge 4 is ideal for anyone wanting to combine several MIDI sources without using a computer .
- 4 x MIDI In
- 2 x MIDI OUT (both carry identical MIDI data)
- Merges all MIDI data — including SysEx and Clock
- DC power input jack 2.1mm (centre +ve)
- Power indicator light
- 9V unregulated power supply included (UK, EU and USA types available)
- We automatically ship the correct power supply for the destination country.
- Housed in a metal box so it can withstand the knocks.
- Finished in brushed aluminium with black screen print
- Powered from a mains adaptor (wall wart), so simply fit and forget.
- Dimensions: 110 x 80 x 35mm.
- Weight: 700g (including power supply)
- Price: £74.97 (inc VAT)