Cakewalk® to Ship New Line of Interfaces New audio interface and three MIDI interfaces now available.
By Guest |
Cakewalk announces that its new line of cable-based interfaces is now shipping worldwide. The UA-1G USB audio interface, and UM-1G, UM-2G, and UM-3G MIDI interfaces are compact and affordable products that are suited to a wide range of digital music creators ¿¿¿ from hobbyists to professionals ¿¿¿ who need to connect multiple instruments, MIDI devices or other equipment to a computer. Each product is Mac and PC compatible and USB-bus powered and require no AC adaptor, so affording users enhanced mobility for recording on the go. UA-1G Audio Interface
The UA-1G is a compact Stereo In/Stereo Out USB Audio Interface that offers excellent sound quality via multiple connection options and a simple, user-friendly design.
- Perfect for use with a laptop in mobile or portable environments, whether it's the tour bus, hotel lobby, rehearsal studio or even at home
- Hobbyists can use the UA-1G to record tapes or vinyl to a computer, or for higher-quality audio connection of their computer to their home entertainment system
- 24-bit/96kHz audio quality
- Low latency ASIO 2.0 performance (PC); UA-1G is also WDM (Windows Vista, Windows XP) and Core Audio (Mac OS X) compatible
- Large Input Level knob for easy control while recording
- Includes Cakewalk's SONAR LE digital audio workstation for high-quality music recording, mixing, editing, and publishing
- Contains high-end A-D and D-A converters for accurate recording and playback
- An electric condenser microphone input that's similar to, but higher quality than, the 'MIC-IN' on most internal soundcard
- Headphone output with volume control to quickly and easily listen to audio from your computer
- A ¼" jack with Hi-Z switch option, which is ideal for recording high-impedance instruments like electric guitar or bass
- S/PDIF optical I/O
The new UM-1G, UM-2G, and UM-3G MIDI interfaces are designed to be affordable solutions to easily connect MIDI devices with a computer through a USB connection. Each MIDI interface:
- is Mac and PC compatible
- is a compact, cable-style interface with a sleek form factor
- conveniently incorporates an independent MIDI Out/Thru hardware selection switch for each output, providing functionality even if your computer is turned off
- provides FPT (Fast Processing Technology) for fast, stable MIDI data transmission, as well as lower latency performance through FPT's Advance Driver mode
- offers standard OS-based driver mode for instant connection to computers, even when drivers are not available
Recommended retail prices for the UM-1G, UM-2G and UM-3G MIDI interfaces will be £44.99, £54.99 and £84.99 respectively.
The UA-1G USB Audio interface is available at a RRP of £94.99.
For more information on Cakewalk's new cable-based interface products, please visit: http://www.cakewalk.com/Products/hardware.asp.