NewerTech Announces the NuMount VESA Adapter for iMac
By HC News |
Woodstock, IL – December 31, 2014 – Today, NewerTech announced the NuMount VESA Adapter for iMac to simply and securely connect a 2007 or newer iMac 20” - 27” to a VESA compatible wall or desk mount.
After 2012, the iMac factory-fitted desktop stand was no longer detachable, making it impossible to attach the iMac to a VESA compatible wall, pivot, or other mount. The NuMount VESA Adapter for iMac solves this problem with a precision bracket, custom designed to fit the iMac, allowing attachment to a VESA compatible mount, such as the NewerTech NuMount Pivot line.
“At NewerTech, we’re always looking for more ways to improve the Mac experience. Made in the USA, the NuMount VESA Adapter for iMac is another unique and easy-to-install solution that gives iMac users more mounting options,” said Larry O’Connor, CEO, NewerTech.
- Innovative design solution securely attaches your iMac to a VESA compatible wall or desk mount
- Precision-engineered aluminum bracket designed to match the finish of your iMac
- Includes a top shelf to accommodate a drive or other device
- Compatible with any 2007 or newer iMac 20” - 27”
- iMac 2007 or newer 20” - 27” including the new iMac with 5K Retina display
Pricing and Availability:
The NewerTech NuMount VESA Adapter for iMacis available for immediate ordering:
NewerTech NuMount VESA Adapter for iMac
About NewerTech, Inc.
NewerTech Inc. creates performance upgrades and accessories for Macintosh and PC computers, iPods, iPhones, and iPads, and is headquartered in Woodstock, Illinois. Dealer inquiries are welcome at 1-815-308-7001 or by e-mailing email@example.com.