VocoPro Ships New Silent Disco Wireless Headphone System
By HC News |
LOS ANGELES, Calif. Sept. 25, 2019—For consumers and noise-sensitive venues who want to host low or no-volume dance parties, audio/visual leader VocoPro today announced its new SilentDisco-310 system.
Silent Disco is a great way to bring everyone together at a dance party, offering up to three different styles of music playing at the same time, so no one is left out. VocoPro’s new Silent Disco 310 includes three wireless transmitters and 10 pairs of rechargeable wireless headphones.
Rechargeable Wireless Headphones offer 8 hours of use per charge. The headphones light up in three distinct colors (red, green and blue) to show the program/music to which they are tuned. The Wireless Transmitter can easily connect to a DJ console or a smart phone to transmit music in up-to- -a-300-foot radius.
- New generation of LED Silent Disco headphones that are Lightweight, Durable and Comfortable to wear.
- Easily switch between Three Channels with LEDs indicating the current Channel.
- Both Headphone and Transmitter are Rechargeable to save battery costs while being environmentally friendly.
- New HD Transmitter easily connects to any DJ Console or smartphone.
- Operates on future-proof 900 MHz spectrum, away from TV and Wi-Fi interference.
VocoPro is a California-based professional audio/visual company that was founded in 1991. For more than two decades, the VocoPro name has been synonymous with professional karaoke systems, and still holds the number one spot for high-end professional karaoke products. Providing the highest level of customer service in the industry, VocoPro understands that it takes more than a great product to keep a customer happy. A few of their many "world's first" designs include an all-in-one entertainment P.A. system, and a dual tray multi-format hard drive player. In addition to their many innovations, VocoPro's multi-channel wireless microphones systems reign as the top-sellers for most major music retailers. For more information about VocoPro, please visit www.vocopro.com.