Syntheway Updates Virtual Piano Instrument
By Guest |
Realistic Virtual Piano is a acoustic grand piano emulation available in VST format for Windows computers. Capturing the sound of a Kawai Grand Piano, this latest release of the plug-in adds MIDI automation support via MIDI contrinuous controller data, a redesigned GUI, and bug fixes.
- Based on PCM samples of a Kawai Grand Piano after it has been meticulously tuned and adjusted.
- Full length sustain samples, no loops (natural decay), stored in 16-bit, 44.100 kHz resolution.
- ADSR envelope generator with Attack, Sustain, Decay and Release parameters and several modulation targets.
- Optimized CPU and memory usage.
- Integrated, variable room simulation. Free variation of acoustic ambience thanks to complete separation of piano and room. Small rooms can be modeled just as larger spaces. Customizable with user controls for: size room, width room, damping factor & mixer, used to create psycho-acoustic models in the DSP environment, without having to load up any other plug-ins.
- MIDI Automation: MIDI Continuous Controllers support.