Guitar Center Opens New Store And Lessons Studio In Lafayette, Louisiana
By HC News |
- Guitar Center has opened its 257th store location in the U.S.
- GC Garage service will provide a much-needed range of musical instrument repair services
- GC Studios, first-ever GC lessons facility in Lafayette to support local music scene, is at the store, located at 5702 Johnston St. Suite #102 Lafayette, LA 70503
- Vast Product Selection and Low Prices – Guitar Center Lafayette brings an unprecedented selection of products to Lafayette, all backed by Guitar Center’s guarantee and available at attractive prices. The store features the latest in guitars, amplifiers, percussion instruments and keyboards, as well as live sound, DJ, lighting and recording equipment.
- Guitar Center Studios – Deeply vested in expanding and enhancing the local music scene, Guitar Center Lafayette also brings Guitar Center Studios to the new location. The fully-equipped, in-house lesson space is giving area residents of all ages and skill levels access to affordable music lessons. Sourcing locally trained store employees as certified instructors, courses will be offered on guitar, bass, keys and drums, as well as vocals and recording techniques using Pro Tools, Logic Pro and GarageBand.
- Guitar Center Garage – Guitar Center Lafayette includes GC Garage, the store’s on-site guitar repair service, offering a host of services, including electronics repair, hardware customization, fretwork, structural repairs, cosmetic enhancements, setup and maintenances.
- Guitar Center’s “Endless Aisle” – Lafayette customers can now shop from Guitar Center’s new multi-channel “endless aisle,” which extends the in-store inventory to over $400 million in new and used products from across the nation. Shoppers will be able to purchase in-store, online and via phone, with the option to have products shipped to their home or to the store for convenient pick up.
- At: Guitar Center Programs – Throughout the calendar year, Guitar Center Lafayette will host an array of free events, such as artist workshops, lessons, product launches and performances, as a part of the company’s ongoing commitment to educating and assisting unsigned artists. These programs aim to provide musicians with the opportunities and exposure essential to achieving their music goals.
- Recording Made Easy – Available at all Guitar Center locations, the Recording Made Easy program is a four-week, user-friendly series of weekly classes occurring Saturdays from 10:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Photo Caption 1: The storefront of Guitar Center’s new location in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Photo Caption 2: The showroom of Guitar Center’s new location in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Photo Caption 3: The employee team at Guitar Center’s new location in Lafayette, Louisiana.
About Guitar Center
Guitar Center is the world's largest retailer of guitars, amplifiers, drums, keyboards and pro-audio and recording equipment, with 257 stores across the U.S. In addition, the Music & Arts division operates more than 100 stores specializing in band instruments for sale and rental, serving teachers, band directors, college professors and students since 1984. This year marks the 50th anniversary of Guitar Center’s historic first-steps to helping people make music. With an unrivaled in-store experience and passionate commitment to making gear easy-to-buy, Guitar Center is all about enabling musicians and non-musicians alike to experience the almost indescribable joy that comes from playing an instrument. All we sell is the greatest feeling on earth.