Five New Modules For The Crown Jewels
By HC News |
I know we labelled the second channel on the Crown Jewel as a "boost", but boosts aren't the only thing you can stick in there. Introducing 5 new modules for the Crown Jewel boost channel.
- The Fuzz Module - based on the fuzz circuit from the Thomas Organ Fuzz Wah which was just a modified silicon Fuzz Face, but with more aggression and sustain than your typical Fuzz Face. Internal trimmer bias. Use your guitar's volume to control the fuzz level.
- The Mimosa Module - based on the Dan Armstrong Orange Squeezer. You've all probably built one of these as a standalone unit. Now you can have an OD/Compressor combo
- The Soft Clipper Overdrive Module - just the overdrive section from the Tubescreamer. No tone control. No input or output buffers. Just the Silicon diode soft clipping section of the circuit. Internal trimmer allows you to set the maximum distortion. Use your guitar's volume to control the amount of drive. Use it as a boost or a second stackable overdrive.
- The Octave Up Module - based on the Dan Armstrong Green Ringer. A dirty octave up that excels at pairing with overdrives, distortions and fuzzes. Dial in shockingly convincing Superfuzz sounds with this module!
- The Hard Clipper Overdrive Module - just the overdrive section from the Klon Centaur. No tone control. No buffers or dry blend. Just the Germanium diode hard clipping section of the circuit. Internal trimmer allows you to set the maximum distortion. Use your guitar's volume to control the amount of drive. Use it as a boost or a second stackable overdrive.
Crown Jewel Sale Going On Now thru June 1st
Crown Jewel Kit with ALL 11 Modules
For a limited time we are offering the Crown Jewel kit will all 11 modules AND the Experimenter Module PCB starting at $182.05. That's more than $50 off. Click here.
Buy any 5 Modules Get 40% off
Hey! I know what you're thinking, bro. What if you want to get in on the super sweet aforementioned deal, but you already have a Crown Jewel and all you need are a few more modules? Click here.
Take Tone Into Your Own Hands