New Mixvibes Cross DJ 3.3: Track Match & 64-bit
By HC News |
Mixvibes introduces Cross DJ 3.3, a new version of its Mac/PC software, with huge performance improvements and a new feature to help selecting the next track.
All new Track Match feature
On the right side of the music library, a new pane displays a list of suggested tracks. There are 3 modes: Automatic, History and Manual.
● Automatic Match: Displays the best tracks to be mixed with the currently playing track. Our algorithm uses a combination of BPM and key compatibility.
● History Match: Displays the tracks already played with the track currently playing. So you don’t have to note on a random piece of paper the killer combo you just made.
● Manual Match: If you play 2 tracks that go well together, and want to remember this combination, hit a simple button to ‘match the tracks’. Those matches are kept in memory, and displayed anytime you play one of those tracks.
● Better overall performance, especially for video mixing
● Improved stability
● Better audio quality
● Sync BPM & Key of tracks in Files, iTunes and SoundCloud tabs based on collection BPM and key.
● Navigation History: widget in the topleft corner of collection + back/forward commands
● Exact search, using doublequotes
● Smarter column sorting, waterfall search
● More reactive MIDI control
● Options: search a MIDI controller by tapping its name
Pricing and availability
49€ / $49 for Cross DJ 3.3
129€ / $129 for Cross 3.3
Free update available for Cross DJ & Cross.
Get it now: http://www.mixvibes.com/products/cross
Mixvibes has been developing DJ apps for Mac, PC, iOS and Android for more than 10 years.