Stun With Color As Well As Tone
By HC News |
The ever-popular Bitterroot series is an exquisite traditional and minimalistic mandolin. This aesthetic package draws inspiration from Montana's state flower, whose fleshy roots were used extensively as food by the Native Americans, Lewis and Clark, and the pioneers and mountain men that followed.
The Bitterroot is the model most often customized by Weber aficionados. "We wanted to update and add more color options to this model to give players more choice right out of the gate," says Bruce Weber. "Color is so fun to play with and a great way to make your instrument stand out." Already available in Buckskin, the Bitterroot is now available in Light Faded Leather Burst and the stunning Scarlet Fire. To round out the updates the ivory binding is carried up the instrument with a bound ivory fretboard.
The playability of the radiused fingerboard, the bluegrass muscle of the tone-bar bracing, aged-Sitka top, along with the elegant traditional aesthetic, gives you one of the best, most affordable and customizable workhorse mandolins on the planet. Whether you customize or order as is, simply bring your talent and enjoyment of music to any setting, and let the Bitterroot do the heavy lifting.
- Retail $2,499 - $5.499
- Body Sizes: Sopranolin, Mandolin, Mandola, Octave, Mandocello
- Top: Hand Graduated and Tuned Solid Sitka spruce
- Bracing Tone Bar on F Hole Models, X Brace on Oval or D Hole
- Back/Ribs/Neck Maple
- Nut Width 1 1/8 or 1 3/16
- Peghead Veneer Unbound Ebony
- Peghead Inlay MOP Weber Script & Knot
- Fingerboard Ivory Bound 10” Radius, Ebony
- Fret Markers from MOP Diamonds
- Frets .080
- Body Binding Ivory
- Color Options: Faded Leather Burst, Scarlet Fire or Buckskin
- Satin Finish
- Truss Rod Dual-Action Adjustable
- Weber Traditional Bridge
- Tuner/Hardware: Nickel Grover Tuners/Nickel Tailpiece