Looking for Numbers on Limited Production Guitars? Post your Special guitars

02-fatboy

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Sweet guitars man Keep them coming. I'm glad to see I am not the only one here with OCD. Apparently yours is worse than mine but nice stuff man.

Still looking for answers as to how many Ibanez Iceman Gigers were produced???? Anybody??????

Or does anyone know anything more about my 1992 Custom Shop Strat???

I am hoping I will get numbers on my Peavey Proximity Rotor and Martin Graphite later this week from the manufacturer's

• Members

Apparently no one out there seems to know what the manufactured numbers were for an Ibanez Iceman Giger, a Martin Graphite II or a Peavey Proximity Rotor.

Keep the pictures coming I guess then since I at least like to look at all the cool and unusual guitars people have but I would still like any information if any of you have any on my 3 guitars.

Thanks for all the feedback and great pictures so far.

• Members

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Members

Ovation Tangent bass (shown with its brother, the Ovation Tangent guitar) - Only 4 of these basses were made and given out to Ovation endorsees. I bought mine from DJ Ashba (Ovation sponsoree and new guitarist for Guns and Roses):

TwinTangents-1.jpg

• Members

Wow those are some really cool and unique guitars. I really like the Les Paul I would be proud to own that guitar. I also like the ovation bass. I almost bought a tangent but until now I have never seen a bass.

Awesome pictures and stories what else you guys got???

Lets keep them coming.

• Members

1997 Jackson SL2 - limited edition of 250 instruments in this color (deep candy red):

0.jpg

The guitar has a bound, inlay-less ebony fretboard, neckthru construction, Kent Armstrong pickups, very nice.

I hear there were editions of 250 in yellow, gunmetal gray and black also.

1989 Heartfield EX-2 -disregarding the two prototypes found which had different headstock shapes and non-standard colors, this is one of two in this color (ebony stain) and one of 17 known at Heartfield-Central.com.

ex2-sunset.jpg

• Members

Here are a couple more of mine....these are in the kind of rare category, in that they are limited editions or models with a short production run. Fender classic player 50s strat in aztec gold, a Jem 7RB, and a steinberger GL2TA with active EQ and a prototype D tuner.

DSC02883.jpg

DSC02889.jpg

DSC02909.jpg

Archived