the pedal givaway is back i dont want em so maybe you do?

chrisebrooks06

• Members

this is the amps givaways little brother thread.

002.jpg

no money required the usual, i want them to go to a nice home and someone who needs them because they cant afford one etc,

who derserves them the most, tell me guys?

im gonna spilt the 3 pedals one of each member whos needs one, if your pm'ing your self, please state which one you need.

cheers

chris

:thu:

UPDATE : ETWFUL GETS CHORUS PEDAL

UPDATE : ITIEU GETS THE DELAY PEDAL

• Members

Yup, this is an awesome thing to do. I'm going to sort through some stuff I have here and find some stuff to pass on as well.

I did donate an amp to the CSM raffle, but I have some other stuff around as well. . . . stay tuned for a pay it forward thread.

• Members

You are an awesome guy. I understand that the idea of these threads is to get something to someone who wants it but can't afford it. I have neither of those pedals (in fact I only have 2 boosts), but I would never apply, because if I one morning wake up and find out that I absolutely need some pedal, I'm just going to buy it with almost no harm done to my bank account.

• Members

You are an awesome guy. I understand that the idea of these threads is to get something to someone who wants it but can't afford it. I have neither of those pedals (in fact I only have 2 boosts), but I would never apply, because if I one morning wake up and find out that I absolutely need some pedal, I'm just going to buy it with almost no harm done to my bank account.

i started a help a HC member out for this purpose of helping those who need it, without trying to upset the free givaway thread i hope it works out :)

Archived