• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BEST:

Pink_Floyd-Animals-Frontal.jpg

WORST:

pink_ummagumma.jpg

...Though Ummagumma does win a bit of a reprieve for the rad cover.

Sorry, can't agree with either of those. Personally I think Meddle is their best - although I doubt many would agree with me :lol:

meddle.jpg

Ummagumma is one of their worst but it's not quite the worst IMHO. That would have to be Atom Heart Mother. However, both albums still have their moments. AtomHeartMother.jpg

• Members

The Beatles- Best- Revolver, followed close by Abbey Road and Rubber Soul.

Worst- Let it Be. One or two gems, but mostly sounds like they were sick of each other and were writing crappy songs. Two of Us was a REALLY old song at the time.

• Members

Toss up between these 2 for best...

Judas_Priest_SforV.jpg200px-Rockarolla.jpg

I'll say this as the worst but I could be swapped for a couple others I only care for a couple songs on..

Judas_Priest_Turbo.jpg

I could swap them out for AC/DC also but I'm sure that will be covered soon enough:p

• Members

ill start

favourite :

metallica : master of puppets

worst : st anger

what about your favourite bands best and worst in your opinion?

I like St Anger.....worst for me is probably the Black album....Metallicas fall into the pit of stadium rock.

:thu:

• Members

UFO - best = Obsession/Strangers in the Night tie, worst = Misdemeanor

Aerosmith - best = Rocks worst = Just Push Play

Jeff Beck - best = Guitar Shop worst = Hi Ho Silver Lining (single released only in England on which Jeff "sang" not too good!) I can't think of an entire Jeff Beck album that I would categorize as worst...

• Members

Pink Floyd:

Best: Wish You Were Here (closely followed by Dark Side then Meddle)

Worst: Atom Heart Mother

Dire Straits:

Best: Dire Straits

Worst: Nothing... they are all very decent. Same thing with Knopfler's solo stuff.

• Members

Pink Floyd:

Worst: Nothing... they are all very decent. Same thing with Knopfler's solo stuff.

gonna have to disagree with you there... the stuff he did with Emylou Harris I can't get myself to like at all.

the rest of it is fantastic though. I saw him last september in Boston and it was amazing. Song for Sonny Liston was probably the highlight for me, even though he played Sultans of Swing and Telegraph Road, too.

• Members

gonna have to disagree with you there... the stuff he did with Emylou Harris I can't get myself to like at all.

the rest of it is fantastic though. I saw him last september in Boston and it was amazing. Song for Sonny Liston was probably the highlight for me, even though he played Sultans of Swing and Telegraph Road, too.

Song for Sonny Liston is definitely one of my favs.

All The Roadrunning isn't my favorite, but it has some good music on it. Great tone.

• Members

Slayer Best: South of HEaven Worst: Undisputed Attitude (though I kind of like it)

Metallica Best: (Flame On!) And Justice For All Worst: Load/ReLoad (same stupid lame music, different album)

Aerosmith Best: Pump (Flamed again, I'm sure) Worst: Just Push Play

Archived