you will all hate me for this.

Saturday

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it's not stolen. it's more of a "my ex-boyfriend left this guitar here and he left. i don't know {censored} about guitars so i'm selling this".

that was it. i will probably sell it so pay some stuff for my parents. that's if i not really love it, heh.

• Members

it's not stolen. it's more of a "my ex-boyfriend left this guitar here and he left. i don't know {censored} about guitars so i'm selling this".

that was it. i will probably sell it so pay some stuff for my parents. that's if i not really love it, heh.

Dude. Do you have any idea how many stolen guitars get sold with the old "angry ex" story? Running the SN by the cops would have been a good idea. You might be the proud new owner of... nothing.

• Members

That guitar is hot.

Think about it...when your finally and completely fed up with the bitch and you're outta there, what the FIRST thing anyone packs? Their guitar, because you know you're going to be playing it a LOT for the next few weeks...

Nobody, but nobody abandons a Strat at their ex-woman's place. Either you find somewhere to put it, or you're broke and you have to pawn it, but no way do people abandon Strats.

Archived