June Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

Talked with Musician's Friend today, and they still have the Squire Classic Vibe Duo-Sonic for $199. This would be over the phone, phone in specials. Regular price is $330. I got one some weeks ago - I am still in love. Its super light, and just sounds so good, plays so good and is so good. Just one man's opinion, but that is a good sale if you are interested.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-CLASSIC-VIBE-DuoSonic-50s-Electric-Guitar-?sku=519399

558344.jpg

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Talked with Musician's Friend today, and they still have the Squire Classic Vibe Duo-Sonic for $199. This would be over the phone, phone in specials. Regular price is $330. I got one some weeks ago - I am still in love. Its super light, and just sounds so good, plays so good and is so good. Just one man's opinion, but that is a good sale if you are interested.

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Squier-CLASSIC-VIBE-DuoSonic-50s-Electric-Guitar-?sku=519399

558344.jpg

Agree with everything you said, and I'll add that it looks pretty sharp, too. (Although I worry how the metal pickguard will hold up, looks wise).

An excellent buy at $200, no doubt.

• Members
Scratch and Dent Parker P-36 - $576. Reg. $769.

269784.jpg

If I had the money to spare and needed another guitar, I'd be all over this. I played a used P-42 today and I loved it. Wanted to check out the prices new and other options and found this one. Right now it says both a blonde and natural model are available. Not sure how many or how scratched and dented they are.

• Members
Scratch and Dent Parker P-36 - $576.
Reg. $769.

269784.jpg

If I had the money to spare and needed another guitar, I'd be all over this. I played a used P-42 today and I loved it. Wanted to check out the prices new and other options and found this one. Right now it says both a blonde and natural model are available. Not sure how many or how scratched and dented they are.

I think these are actually clearance, so... BUY :D

• Members
SOLD All right, this is probably borderline for this thread, but for $2699 + shipping you can score a PRS 513 with a 10 top and birds.

!BT!HplwCGk~$(KGrHgoH-DoEjlLlzR(4BKGJRUJ

http://cgi.ebay.com/PRS-Paul-Reed-Smith-513-Birds-10-TOP-Save-2-000_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQitemZ200345436403QQsspagenameZRSSQ3aBQ3aSRCHQ3aUSQ3a101QQsalenotsupported

Not a huge PRS fan, but this is THE one that I would make the exception for. Just listen to this:

[YOUTUBE]ZWL7TglfaAM[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]Ja88ZfUjUJs[/YOUTUBE]

And an explanation of the thing:

[YOUTUBE]z_dfZc-rQ3s[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Does anyone know an online dealer where I can buy a Celestion G12H30 for 10-20 percent off?

None of these deals include Celestion..

For a Celestion deal, you can get the Vintage 30 (which is about $145 at most retailers) at Sam Ash for $119 (Amazon.com has the same price)

http://www.samash.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_Vintage%2030%2012%20Guitar%20Speaker_-1_10052_10002_183356?cm_mmc=Froogle-_-Replacement%20GuitarBass%20Speakers-_-Vintage%2030%2012%20Guitar%20Speaker-_-CVIN30

• Members

what's the 411 on this speaker? I can't seem to find any reviews, really.

They sound pretty good. I played through a Quidley 2-12 that had those in it. If I didn't know better I would have thought it had Vintage 30's in it.

• Members

Nady Crossover with free Furman RR-15X Power Conditioner for only $59.95 SHIPPED

They have another model as well, with the Furman but this was the cheapest. I know it's Nady but still! Use coupon code "FREE49" to get free shipping on orders over $49

Big thumb up! - needed both, so THANX!

• Members

This isn't a guitar, but it IS a hot deal:

The MusiciansFriend StupidDealOfTheDay

(www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid)

is a Yamaha DGX-230 "portable grand piano" (b-stock) for $120 shipped.
(It's $110 + $20 shipping - $10 for the coupon code YAMA that is applied automatically on the final page of checkout). This keyboard typically sells for $300-400. It has semi-weighted keys, good samples, etc.

NOTE that when this keyboard was originally introduced, it retailed for about $900. It's not a toy.

Again, not a guitar. But a good deal. And on musical equipment.

Note that this is a 76 key keyboard, not a short toy as it appears in the MusiciansFriend picture.

Here are links to the keyboard and reviews on Amazon, where it sells for about $360:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_MI?url=search-alias%3Dmi&field-keywords=dgx-230&x=0&y=0

• Members
This isn't a guitar, but it IS a hot deal:

The MusiciansFriend StupidDealOfTheDay

(
www.musiciansfriend.com/stupid
)

is a Yamaha DGX-230 "portable grand piano" (b-stock) for $120 shipped.

(It's $110 + $20 shipping - $10 for the coupon code YAMA that is applied automatically on the final page of checkout). This keyboard typically sells for $300-400. It has semi-weighted keys, good samples, etc.

NOTE that when this keyboard was originally introduced, it retailed for about $900. It's not a toy.

Again, not a guitar. But a good deal. And on musical equipment.

Note that this is a 76 key keyboard, not a short toy as it appears in the MusiciansFriend picture.

Here are links to the keyboard and reviews on Amazon, where it sells for about $360:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_MI?url=search-alias%3Dmi&field-keywords=dgx-230&x=0&y=0

Sold out.

Archived