June Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Replies 802
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MF also has the same amp stand on sale for only $9.95 if you don't want another amp. A larger amp stand is only $12.95

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/navigation?q=Musicians+Gear+Folding+Tiltback+Amp+Stand+

I bought a Squier SA-10 acoustic amp for $39.99 with the free stand, added an item to get to $49, and then used the 49FREE coupon for free shipping

• Members

Elderly Instruments - Case & Gigbag Sale - 20% Off

FOR THE NEXT 10 DAYS ONLY (until June 15, 2009)
- 20% OFF on ALL NEW IN-STOCK CASES & GIGBAGS!

http://elderly.com/accessories/138N.html

Just enter the Coupon Code CASE3060 in the space provided in our website shopping cart, and the 20% discount will be shown in the check-out summary.
For a Phone Order (888-473-5810), just mention the Coupon Code CASE3060 to receive the 20% discount. If you're visiting our Showroom, just make reference to the coupon code, the 20% sale, or simply print this email and bring it along with you.

• Members

ESP Viper 1000 for $279

http://www.amazon.com/ESP-Viper-Electric-Guitar-Black/dp/B000KN6NI0

The problem is that the picture is for a Viper 100FM, which is a much cheaper guitar. But the description is for the top-of-the-line 1000.

Roll the dice and take your chances. If you get a 1000, this is going to be a killer deal. If you get a 100, you will need to deal with the hassle of returning it.

• Members

Trying to post this without any affiliate crapola..

---------

private_offer_2.jpg
Get more gear for your dollar with Instant Rebates worth up to $110 on over 1,000 top brands and 20,000 products when you order online. Your savings on qualifying brands will be reflected on your Secure Checkout page after you enter your private coupon code: MINE.
save_2.jpg

Here's how it works:

• Members

Does anyone know an online dealer where I can buy a Celestion G12H30 for 10-20 percent off?

None of these deals include Celestion..

Ask avatar speakers about the price on their hellatone 30? Broken in GH1230. I heard they offer better prices.

• Members

regarding the m123 15% off deal -- it covers silver creek acoustics. I'm in the market for a decent acoustic, but I've no experience with silvercreek. looking at the ones in the $300 - $400 range (before discount). any thoughts?

I've owned two Silver Creek model T-160 & T-170 and played a D-170 for a couple of days (MF sent it in error). They are very fine guitars - a whole lot beteer than onyone could reasonably expect given the price tag. They play nicely - although two of the three I played arrived with high action that needed tweaking - and sound quite nice too.

While they offer nice tone, I found them a wee-bit too crisp/bright - although definitely not tinny -- for my taste.

If you prefer Taylors over Martins or Gibsons, SC will be right up you alley. However, if a bit more bottom end amkes you happy, consider a used Tacoma or Epi Matsterbilt.

• Members

Just a public service announcement- anyone who gets a link via e-mail, another site, etc. and wants to post it here and make sure that it is not an affiliate link, click the link first to have it resolve to the correct site, then try removing everything after the "?"- the link should still work the same.

• Members

Welcome

Musictoyz.com has pledged it's stimulus package AGAIN for the month of May and June !!!! Sometime in the past couple months of 2008 or 2009 you purchased something from Musictoyz.com and we would like to say thanks !

Last month we moved the discount from 10% to 9% because we thought the economy was doing better ! You know times are still tough, we have to get things going in the economy and get people to spend and have fun ! So let's push it back to a full 10% discount !

So starting today May 11th, 2009 you may use the code MAYDISCOUNT09 in the discount code box on the shopping cart and receive 10 % off your total purchase over 50$. It's just a way of saying THANK YOU ! for being our customer !

CODE : MAYDISCOUNTS09

Sorry we can't back date past purchases for discount. This discount starts right now 2 PM est on May 11, 2009 and goes to Midnight June 15th, 2009 my sister's birthday. This also excludes all Fulltone products.

• Members

I've owned two Silver Creek model T-160 & T-170 and played a D-170 for a couple of days (MF sent it in error). They are very fine guitars - a whole lot beteer than onyone could reasonably expect given the price tag. They play nicely - although two of the three I played arrived with high action that needed tweaking - and sound quite nice too.

While they offer nice tone, I found them a wee-bit too crisp/bright - although definitely not tinny -- for my taste.

If you prefer Taylors over Martins or Gibsons, SC will be right up you alley. However, if a bit more bottom end amkes you happy, consider a used Tacoma or Epi Matsterbilt.

If you want a hot deal on an excellent acoustic, check out that Washburn 2004 that's on Worldmusicsupply's homepage for $300. I got one and it's excellent top to bottom...If it didn't have a made in China tag on it, this would be a $2000 guitar...Nice full sound. Setup was perfect out of the box. At the price, I can recommend this guitar without reservation.

Archived