hi guys

chrisebrooks06

• Members
You've missed some killer deals for sure. Better stay tuned for some upcoming Fender Fridays from what I've heard.

Most definitely.. The Fender Fridays are quite nice and I think most of us look forward to it after the Super Champ a few weeks ago..
:wave:

• Members

Hi Chris - welcome back. I binned the FB account, so haven't kept in contact that way.

What's new? Well I think I've found a Les Paul that I actually like and want to play. Now that IS unusual.

oh well done

things are good now have a job i like, start tomorrow, off to do law at uni in september, got a warlock guitar which im happy with just want a digitech whammy now if you know anyone selling one?

hows you

• Members
oh well done

things are good now have a job i like, start tomorrow, off to do law at uni in september, got a warlock guitar which im happy with just want a digitech whammy now if you know anyone selling one?

hows you

I don't know anybody selling one, I just wanted to say that I'm GASsing for the exact same thing. Would :love: to score one. Did you know that Dime had two in line in his rig? Killer! I see them go on the Bay for around $200.

• Members
I don't know anybody selling one, I just wanted to say that I'm GASsing for the exact same thing. Would
:love:
to score one. Did you know that Dime had two in line in his rig? Killer! I see them go on the Bay for around $200.

yeah one for pitch shift and one for octave i think?
the same reason i want them as you lol

Archived