If you could only have two guitars...

John_McEnroe

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Can't do it with two. With three, I can get all the styles I'm currently interested in: 1 - an electric, probably a Strat or Tele or LP or ...; 2 - A Gibson J-45, Martin D18, Taylor 414, or something else that would do in that department; 3 - A Yairi Classical, or higher-end Yamaha, or a Rodriguez, or Cordoba.

• Members

How about these two...

They're the ones I am taking to gigs!

A Fender American Deluxe Quilt Maple Top. Awesome super strat. Ebony fretboard, bent maple top over alder body. Noiseless SC pickups with S-1 switching. Great sounds and playability!

PRS SC 245. Great dual humbucker. Les Paul 24.5 scale length, great sounding "classic rock" pickups with 2 volume and tone contols. Light, but very "big" sounding guitar.

There aren't many guitar tones I want that I can't find with these...

FenderQMT_PRSSC245.jpg

M

• Members
How about these two...

They're the ones I am taking to gigs!

A Fender American Deluxe Quilt Maple Top. Awesome super strat. Ebony fretboard, bent maple top over alder body. Noiseless SC pickups with S-1 switching. Great sounds and playability!

PRS SC 245. Great dual humbucker. Les Paul 24.5 scale length, great sounding "classic rock" pickups with 2 volume and tone contols. Light, but very "big" sounding guitar.

There aren't many guitar tones I want that I can't find with these...

FenderQMT_PRSSC245.jpg

M

tits:love:

Archived