July Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

Yeah how are people getting foreknowledge of these deals? MF employees on here or something?

MorganB is a modern day Nostradamus - Dude do not ask questions, just take advantage of the information and act soon if you want the deal.

• Replies 994
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

MF call-ins:

Rickenbacker 330: $999

'62 Reissue Jazzmaster: $999

Elvis Costello Jazzmaster: $1299

Road Worn Strat or Tele: $599

Melody Maker: $249

Also... Ampeg J20: $299 at Sam Ash online. Currently sold out, but the price is there on the website, potential for a GC price match.

Does anyone know when the Rickenbacker deal ends?

• Members

I might take that jag orr your hands ryan

Moot point, mango.

I don't have the money to get the Tele anyway. I had a pre-loaded debit card I was using to blow out funds on stuff like this. That Jag is the very last purchase on it.

Even if I cancelled the Jag, the hold wouldn't lift until next week. Banks like to hold onto that kind of stuff for a few days.

• Members

Today, from 8 to 10, GC held a preview for the 4th of July sale. They handed out a list to everyone. The only deal that jumped out at me as Worn LP Studios (essentially VMs) for $660. I assume they will have the same price this weekend.

I went to mine, too. They had the Faded SGs for $549 at mine in both colors.

What stood out to me was they had both the Robot LP and SG (both in ebony, I think) for $999 each.

Most everything else was the usual 5-10% off.

Other stuff that caught my eye:

All Guitar Hero 3 and World Tour- $29

All the DeltaLab Pedals for $29

Several wireless systems for dirt cheap

The usual guitar stands for $5, Marshall Tuners for $5, Planet Waves tuners for $8, yada yada

BTW, the Daisy Rock that has been mentioned is in the July flyer for $139 on clearance, so that should be everywhere, but it is not online for some reason.

It was so funny because the salesperson all but admitted to me that the 15% off coupon they sent me was useless, because everything in the store was either on sale or an excluded brand. I did get a combo pack of a Planet Waves cable and 10 pk of D'Addario XL for $39 and used it on that :poke:

• Members

Got the Fender Jag today. Very nice guitar. Lots of possible tones. Excellent fit and finish. Action couldn't be lower if they tried. Comes with a Fender gig bag, too.

A couple of pics. One is next to the Classic Vibe that MusiciansFriend had (maybe still has) for $200.

• Members

So does the Fender Tele Deluxe have normal chrome hardware or is it like black chrome/smoked chrome/cosmo black? If it is the latter I think I will bite even though I know I prob won't like a 9" radius neck.

• Members

So now that it is officially Friday, is the Fender Friday deal now officially open to buy if you call MF? Weird I never got an answer to this after I lost out on the Jag HH deal last week.

You have 7 more hours to go.

4PT/7EST

• Members

GC in Westwood, Los Angeles looked really bad. Joe Strummer was 650, the Jag HH was "discounted" to 780 boy such a deal.

I'll see more tomorrow but GC Retail is not even close to MF.

MF Rules this summer. That Rickenbacker price is mind blowing.

• Members

MIM Fender Blackout Tele #515524 CONFIRMED for $299.99.

Nice to know we have a legitimate heads up!!

I am in the market for a tele, but I have bought 4 guits in the last 3 weeks. My wife would divorce me on #5 I think - ha ha!

Archived