gonna try my amp givaway thread again, this time she will find a free home

chrisebrooks06

• Members

gonna try this givaway again because last time the input jack needed replacing and now its been done and lost touch with the guy

if you want this amp cool, its perfectly working fine now and my only conditions are :

1. uk only

2. you pick up the amp or meet me in swindon to collect it

3. you will enjoy the amp and have a genuine need for it

i need to stick to these conditions as courier is far too much for me to afford to send hence why im doing this givaway again :thu:

its totally free, im just fortunate to have a good job now and have an amp im pleased with and no space for this one.

if you want it post your thread of why you would like it, like i said this time i would like to find a home for her :)

pics :

fender deluxe 112 plus

002-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

help me find her a home please :thu:, as long as you geniunally need the amp then i welcome you to contact me rather see it being used by someone who needs it as opposed to sitting in the corner not being used

• Members

I'd love it since I don't have access to an amp anymore (used to share a mesa with my dad) but I've moved to uni so don't much if any time at home. Just using headphone through computer atm

Swindon is a bit of a mission away for me but If you would allow me to pay for a courier to pick it up I'd give it much love :)

When I've got enough cash to buy a better practicing setup I'd give it away for free again on here (probs next year when I move into a flat)

• Members

Are you asolutely sure that you won't ship it if I pay for the packing and shipping?

The Colonies arent
that
far away...

Come on. Help a poor American Indian Brother out!

hi mate

just last time i got a quote it was a massive price and i would prefer to keep this one in the uk :thu:

• Members

I'd love it since I don't have access to an amp anymore (used to share a mesa with my dad) but I've moved to uni so don't much if any time at home. Just using headphone through computer atm

Swindon is a bit of a mission away for me but If you would allow me to pay for a courier to pick it up I'd give it much love
:)

When I've got enough cash to buy a better practicing setup I'd give it away for free again on here (probs next year when I move into a flat)

where are you based?

thanks

chris

• Members

I'd love THE ITEM since I don't have access to an THOSE ITEMS anymore (used to share AN ITEM with the King) but I am a Nigerian Prince and don't have much if any time at the castle. Just using headphone through computer atm

Swindon is a bit of a mission away for me but If you would allow me to pay for a courier to pick it up I'd give it much love

I will send you a check for $200 more than the cost of THE ITEM and you can use the extra amount to pay the couriers (around $50) and keep the rest for yourself (for the trouble). I am very excited to receive THE ITEM and thank you for your help with the couriers.

Fixed it.

Sorry, it kinda sounded like some of the CL buyers that I have encountered.:wave:

• Members

gonna try this givaway again because last time the input jack needed replacing and now its been done and lost touch with the guy

if you want this amp cool, its perfectly working fine now and my only conditions are :

1. uk only

2. you pick up the amp or meet me in swindon to collect it

3. you will enjoy the amp and have a genuine need for it

i need to stick to these conditions as courier is far too much for me to afford to send hence why im doing this givaway again
:thu:

its totally free, im just fortunate to have a good job now and have an amp im pleased with and no space for this one.

if you want it post your thread of why you would like it, like i said this time i would like to find a home for her

pics :

fender deluxe 112 plus

002-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

005-1.jpg

help me find her a home please
:thu:
, as long as you geniunally need the amp then i welcome you to contact me rather see it being used by someone who needs it as opposed to sitting in the corner not being used

I would like the amp because I'm a beginner and being unemployed at the moment I'm attempting to save cash as much as possible.

I've pm'd you my contact number if you decide that I'm a deserving case.

• Members

I would like the amp because I'm a beginner and being unemployed at the moment I'm attempting to save cash as much as possible.

I've pm'd you my contact number if you decide that I'm a deserving case.

Forgot to say that my daughter lives in Swindon and would be able to collect it as she is due to visit us soon.

Archived