post your guitars with artwork on em

chrisebrooks06

• Members

interesting spray jobs, decals, engraved etc.............

anything with art on the guitars body basically :thu:

time to bring HC back to some guitar related talk........ no hate in here please..

heres mine

from start to finish ;

n524530419_2511731_1673.jpg

n524530419_2511729_1212.jpg

n524530419_2511349_9697.jpg

my custom sprayed kirk hammett ouija with glow in dark paint, i had done just before they released the 2009 batch of sig models but i will stick to this i like it more.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very nice Ouija guitar and lightening pickguard.

My humble entries...

Val1-1.jpg

bass.jpg

The ridges on that bass were giving my hand blisters due to my playing style, so I had to add some padding... basically, I drilled several holes through the side and lashed a piece of soft leather on to it. The rest is electrical tape... I wish I had a sharper razor when I did that, though.

• Members

Very nice Ouija guitar and lightening pickguard.

My humble entries...

Val1-1.jpg
bass.jpg
The ridges on that bass were giving my hand blisters due to my playing style, so I had to add some padding... basically, I drilled several holes through the side and lashed a piece of soft leather on to it. The rest is electrical tape... I wish I had a sharper razor when I did that, though.

i love the effects on that guitar :thu:

• Members

That was an epi? It looks like the entire body was reshaped... it has more of that Bigsby Travis shape than a standard LP.

Maybe it's not the original body -- but it's a thin, flatfronted LP shape ... not unlike the original 1950s Gibson LP Jr.

The art wasn't done on my watch, though I did get the PU and all the electronics replaced. The metal front was there when I got it -- and, frankly, that was the ONLY reason I got it.

• Members

interesting spray jobs, decals, engraved etc.............

anything with art on the guitars body basically
:thu:

time to bring HC back to some guitar related talk........ no hate in here please..

heres mine

from start to finish ;

n524530419_2511731_1673.jpg

n524530419_2511729_1212.jpg

n524530419_2511349_9697.jpg

my custom sprayed kirk hammett ouija with glow in dark paint, i had done just before they released the 2009 batch of sig models but i will stick to this i like it more.

So you did it yourself? It's a cool idea. I like it!

Archived