Gibson 7-string Explorer!

JPIndustrie

• Members

Are you serious?

Yes, I am. They were the vogue for nu-metal guys 10 years ago, and a few years a go there were a couple of metalcore guys using them, but now it's mostly those same bands that are dying out or going to even LOWER registers (8-strings) and the same prog guys who've been playing them for 15 years and don't need a Gibson to do it.

• Members

When you have (perceived) mojo radiating from the headstock, you don't need to be punctual. Nevertheless, when you are late to the party, take 5 min to spray some Axe under the pits and throw a decent shirt on.

Don't make a blacked-out guitar then just toss a nickel hardware pack from the parts bin, and for the love of God, Don't add a {censored}ing rosewood board! It's little things like these that show Gibson pandering for a buck and they don't put their heart into it, or have no illusions they are pandering.

I mean, it's not like they don't know better. An Explorer with EMGs? Somebody obviously did their homework over there. Is it that hard to go the extra mile? Excuse me, extra 100 yards... "going the extra mile would be routing from the back for a clean pg-free front in line with other Blacked out 7s)

I'll just toss this into the ill-conceived reject bin that's threatening to spill over (say hi to the Holy Explorer and shredder V :wave:)

Archived