While Harmony Central was down I used the extra time to...

axegrinder

• Members

You fill in the blank. :)

I played more. I learned a couple old classics from Moody Blues and Procol Harum, and did some high gain wankering. I also took a few peeks at the GFS website to see if new stuff popped up. :o

I am curious what the high frequency posters here did. :poke:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I swapped out the Kleenex boxes that I wear on my feet and hands. Put a fresh pallet of Milk Duds next to my internet chair for when the show got rolling again. Also ventured out onto the roof for some Sun shine, scary stuff that was. I'm glad things are back to normal here at the matrix.

Damn these Milk Duds are good.

• Members

Hmm, I've been busy.

I reworked a big part of my rig. The rack.

I went from a 6 space to an 8 space. I added another power strip and a Kitty Hawk MIDI patchbay (it's very cool. I can completely control the piezo in my guitar from the MIDI pedal now).

I also changed MIDI pedals. I had an RFX MidiBuddy and replaced it with a Ground Control Pro. I added a Rocktron Hex to control the wah. I have a Rocktron Utopia expression pedal to control volume but the Ground Control doesn't like it so I'm replacing it with a Boss FV500L.

I was looking for a good deal on the Boss last night and MF's site was also down. They had a page up that apologized for the site being down and gave a coupon code for 20% off at MF and M123. I went ahead and ordered the Boss from M123 for $79 after the discount. Great score and great timing.

Oh yeah, I also added a a few other things. A Zoom A2 acoustic processor to the rig to spice up the 12 string and the classical and an 8 channel USB mixer for recording.

So yeah, I've been busy sorting all these goodies out.

Archived