If your name was on the guitar...

twofoolsaminute

• Members

If my name was on a guitar, I'd like it to be a little different-looking from whats already out there.......maybe something that reminded people of an unholy union between an old GE toaster and a Plymouth Belvedere....and I'd want them to cover several marketing levels, one being a line of mid-high end American built models and another a less expensive import line....so I could afford a few myself.

• Members
If my name was on a guitar, I'd like it to be a little different-looking from whats already out there.......maybe something that reminded people of an unholy union between an old GE toaster and a Plymouth Belvedere....and I'd want them to cover several marketing levels, one being a line of mid-high end American built models and another a less expensive import line....so I could afford a few myself.

You seem to have a lot of ideas, so why don't you do somethin' about it, huh? ;)

• Members

I think it would depend for me on the calibre and fans of the band. If im in a band with a young audience then I'd probably go for mid to lower price squier or Ibanez if not then I'd go the high end.

Though having said that there is NOTHING wrong with squiers anymore so I'd probably get Squier to make me something based on something in their current line.