Black Friday/Guitar Center Sale Weekend.....Anyone Get Anything Special?

Bbreaker

• Members

I spend my weekend camping in Hershey, Pa.

Last night, it was 32 degrees. No campfire. No campfire boozing.

7:30 this morning, our water was shut off. It was kinda slushy according to the campground security.

We went with our motor home.

I did the tent thing many years ago.

I'm too much of a {censored} to do that now.

Anyway, we went to the Harrisburg, Pa GC.

Nothing said go into a 12 month pay off deal for me.

They did have this PRS Starla in the ugliest color blue I have ever seen. It was close to Fender's 1980 Maui Blue. :freak:

It'll probably be worth a fortune 30 years from now.

• Members

I got the ultimate deal. 17.59 for enough ash to make a Telecaster. I have to take my camera to school tomorrow and photograph the process.

You should have told me in advance! I would have given you an extra 17.59 so you could make me one too!!!!!! Hell, I might have even been inspired enough and given you the 17.59 for yours too!!

• Members

You should have told me in advance! I would have given you an extra 17.59 so you could make me one too!!!!!! Hell, I might have even been inspired enough and given you the 17.59 for yours too!!

Depending on how reliable my Shop teacher is (it's for a school project) I may, indeed, end up making two. In which case i will make the second one and sell it on here.

• Members

I went there just to get out of the house for a while on saturday afternoon. Wasnt that packed, and I grabbed a DeltaLab Chorus for 20 bucks. Normally these are about 60, so I thought I would give it a go. Turns out it sounds exactly like the Aria Chorus/Flanger pedal I bought in 1988 so I dont need it. For 20, its very well made and is true bypass. I was going to return it,but if someone here wants it for what I paid, send an IM.

• Members

this wasnt guitar center either, but i picked up a new satin black les paul studio for $640.

Sweet! Where? I didn't see any online places that had the satin black ones in stock. I debated between the satin black and faded cherry. Hard decision to make but I already have a black LP so I went with the cherry. I got mine from sweetwater.