Rocktron Customer Service Rocks

Mahuska

• Members

Say I thought that I would share my recent positive experience with Rocktron

Customer service. Last January I bought a Rocktron Cyborg Digital Delay pedal

and after some time passed it started to behave. Of the 8 presets on the front

only the first 6 would work. Via midi you can access more presets but the fact

that it was acting up and the warranty nearing it's end I called them. I told the dude the problem and he asked my name address etc, and said he would ship me out a new one. I asked him if he wanted me to ship the other one back, he said no. Hell he didn't even ask for proof of purchase which I offered.

I just received the replacement today and all is well. Thanks Rocktron

• Members
:cool:

I just called their customer service department after reading your post and told them I bought a Rocktron Cyborg Digital Delay pedal 6 weeks ago (lied) and after some time passed it started to misbehave. Of the 8 presets on the front only the first 4 would work. Via midi, you can access more presets but the fact that it was acting up and worring about the warranty nearing it's end I called them, probably the same dude also asked me my name address etc, and too said he would ship me out a new one. I asked him if he wanted me to ship the other one back, he said no. :thu: Also he didn't even ask for proof of purchase :) which I offered. I am now waiting for a replacement. Thanks Rocktron and Mahuska :wave:

• Members
:cool:

I just called their customer service department after reading your post and told them I bought a Rocktron Cyborg Digital Delay pedal 6 weeks ago (lied) and after some time passed it started to misbehave. Of the 8 presets on the front only the first 4 would work. Via midi, you can access more presets but the fact that it was acting up and worring about the warranty nearing it's end I called them, probably the same dude also asked me my name address etc, and too said he would ship me out a new one. I asked him if he wanted me to ship the other one back, he said no.
:thu:
Also he didn't even ask for proof of purchase
:)
which I offered. I am now waiting for a replacement. Thanks Rocktron and Mahuska
:wave:

I sincerely hope you are jesting.

Archived