Question about Digitech RP series

blingdogg

• Members

standard feature - button on the back which switches from "mixer" mode with amp and cab modeling turned on and "amp" which disables the modeling.

No. The amp/mixer changes the EQ. If you're going into the front end an amp - ie through the preamp section - the amp will provide a lot more treble and high end than going into a mixer will so the RPs and Tonelabs and other mfx units have that switch to compensate for the difference.

But yeah, on my 250 you can turn anything off that you want. Enter the edit mode, scroll to the effect you want to adjust, push the first knob on the left and it turns the effect off and on.

• Members

No. The amp/mixer changes the EQ. If you're going into the front end an amp - ie through the
preamp
section - the amp will provide a lot more treble and high end than going into a mixer will so the RPs and Tonelabs and other mfx units have that switch to compensate for the difference.

But yeah, on my 250 you can turn anything off that you want. Enter the edit mode, scroll to the effect you want to adjust, push the first knob on the left and it turns the effect off and on.

Thanks for that correction:eek: my memory was faulty

Archived