How many effects pedals do you own?

Boy

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Right now none but my old board had 9 on it. At one time had 12. Sold all of them and will be rebuilding. I may go with a Line 6 M13 and call it a day. I had a real love hate relationship with my pedal board. Always pulling pedals off and adding new ones. Never quite happy with what I had.

• Members

13, but I use 11.

Whammy --> Bad Horsie II Wah--> Phase 90 --> Fulltone '70 fuzz --> Tubescreamer --> OCD --> Tuner (I know it's weird to put it here, but it works) --> ISP Decimator

In loop: MXR Stereo Chorus --> Hardwire Delay --> TC Electronic Nova Reverb

Despite having this many, during most of my playing time I'm only using the noise reduction. I use all the stuff in the loop for leads, and I alternate between the OCD and Tubescreamer for boosts for different purposes. The other stuff only is used on occasion.

• Members

These five are the main ones, still have three or so I don't use much anymore, but my Fuzz Face clone has found its role as a bass fuzz recently.

DSC_0041.jpg

The hyperion is sexy. You should think about putting a starve knob on it. It can help reduce some of the treble and makes it much more versatile. It's like a $5 mod.

http://www.ilovefuzz.com/viewtopic.php?f=153&t=2377

Back to the topic at hand I have 4 pedals.

Archived