Shamray Washburn Dime Stealth Custom REPLICA/Variation

brad22386

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

While I'm searching for new friends for the

"B.B.I.T.G.A." (Bradley Brunette Internet Tough Guy Army),

take a look at my incredible awesome offer!!!

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-musical-instruments-guitars-Dimebag-Darrell-3ST-Stealth-Brand-New-Custom-Shop-Replica-Guitar-W0QQAdIdZ175325470#

Yes, ma'am! I'm selling my BradskiBrunettski guitar of awesomeness, approved by the gods (in my head).

BUY IT! :cool:

• Members

I felt sorry for Bradley so I didn't say much but I noticed he has pulled his reveiw for the guitar off of HC. It just happened to coincide with the time he decided to sell it. I think Bradley is a POS and I hope the guitar goes for a tiny fraction of what he paid for it. Better yet, I hope he leans it against a wall and it falls over and the neck snaps.

• Members

Are you one of the Shamray bastards? Or just a concerned troll?

Just someone that dispises decietfulness. I also happen to be a fan of guitars and have read many reveiws here. I've been intending to join for a while but wanting to comment on the Sham-stealth is what made me pull the trigger. I've been keeping up with this project on another forum. If you are a member of any guitar forum, you've likely already read about it.

• Members

I'm new toH/C, but I'm on the SS.org and Dean forums and I watched this guitar be built on the Shamray forums. I have to say that I think he put an extreme amout of pressure on them building this guitar nstead of being patient it seem like he he wanted it rushed, and that he built it up WAY too much instead of getting it first.

Also my question for him, Did you let it stay in it's case for at least aweek so it could slowly acclimate to new weather and humidity or did you rush that process? this is why you had shrinkage in the fretboard?

• Members

I'm new toH/C, but I'm on the SS.org and Dean forums and I watched this guitar be built on the Shamray forums. I have to say that I think he put an extreme amout of pressure on them building this guitar nstead of being patient it seem like he he wanted it rushed, and that he built it up WAY too much instead of getting it first.

I agree that he put a lot of pressure on them. One thing I recall was Bradley being very specific on the headstock dimensions and Shamray saying "no problem, we can do it." If they couldn't make it exact, they should have told him or refunded his money when he complained. I would have complained too. For all of the wrong Shamray did to Bradley, he is turning around and doing the same to an unsuspecting soul if they buy his guitar.

• Members

Quoted for future reference in case Bradley wants to delete everything.

You do know that your post will disappear with the transition to the new version of the forum right? If he gets around to deleting it before the transition, it's gone forever unless someone saves the photos (preferably cropping and scaling them).

• Members

You do know that your post will disappear with the transition to the new version of the forum right? If he gets around to deleting it before the transition, it's gone forever unless someone saves the photos (preferably cropping and scaling them).

I'm a noob so I didn't know anything about the site changing. I guess it will all be gone. At least I tried.

• Members

Are you guys seriously worried someone's going to pay him more than a couple hundred bucks for that guitar?

I wouldn't pay more than a hundred bucks for a guitar from a luthier in Russia who's name sounds like a product that Billy Mays would huck on TV.

Billy Mays here with another exciting new musical instrument! Are you tired of looking like a {censored} on stage? Take a look at the SHAMRAY! BAM!

Archived