It appears that the Guitar Hero craze may be leveling off...

steve_man

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Man...I thought the Beatles version was terrible...
:idk:

It was excellent!

Jesus guys, these are just video games. If you dont know anything about videogames, dont get involved through a false sense of superiority.

• Members
It was excellent!

Jesus guys, these are just video games. If you dont know anything about videogames, dont get involved through a false sense of superiority.

What are you talking about? :facepalm:

I actually own GH2...and it's an okay game. I'm just glad the fad may be starting to taper off...just tired of hearing about a new version of it every 2 months.

And if you disagree with my opinion on the Beatles version...that's fine. I just found it very goofy watching digitized footage of them in the studio while trying to play the game. Felt rather odd to me...:idk:

• Members
Without guitar hero, I would have never picked up the real thing...

I've been helping at least two of my friends make the jump from Rock Band to real instruments, so you won't hear me dissing it or Guitar Hero. It's a great gateway drug.

Played the Beatles version of Rock Band tonight with some friends; it was a lot of fun. :thu:

• Members
+1! Have any of you actually played this game? It's pretty fun. My wife got it for me for Christmas and it's something we've played together. It's much more like air guitar with buttons than playing a real guitar. But, it introduces a competitive element and the music is good. I'd rather kids play this than WOW, Grand Theft Auto, or 1st person shooter games. It reminds me of the games I played when I was a kid.

Whats wrong with wow :confused:

Archived