December Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Mazi Bee

• Members

Post all hot deals here, but no SPAM. SPAM is for the other thread. This is for insane blow out deals that you find online and want to share with your fellow GASsers.

NEW: NO CRAIGSLIST POSTS IN THIS THREAD! There's a NEW separate thread for only Craigslist deals that you find and want to post about.

If you see a blowout on Music123 on Les Pauls for $99, yes, this is where you post that info, etc.

You can post eBay links you see too, but the eBay links have to be Buy It Nows, not something that is at $1 and still has 10 days left in the auction. :rolleyes:

I repeat - NO SPAM in this thread. That means NO TRADES, NO OFFERS, no selling or getting rid of your own stuff. There's one SPAM thread already for that stuff.

Did I mention:

NO SPAM!!:mad:

Also, there is no whining, bitching, complaining or tantrums allowed in this thread. This thread is only for discussing the hot deals. If you missed a hot deal or you hate Musicians Friend, post about it in an outside thread.

If you buy something in the hot deals thread, and you love it, or hate it, or it bit you in the ass, then post a seperate thread about it, this thread ain't for heated discussion.

NEW: NO CRAIGSLIST POSTS IN THIS THREAD! There's a NEW separate thread for only Craigslist deals that you find and want to post about.

Here's a link to the December CRAIGSLIST THREAD: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2502184

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Warm Deal - First Act Delia CE530 $99 After Promo Code & Google Checkout

First Act Delia CE530, Bolt on Hollow Body in Black or Burgandy, $119 at Toys R Us. Use Promo Code 930990 for another $10 off. Use Google Checkout and get another $10 Off. They ship cheap and you may or may not pay sales tax. Guitar deals have been slim so I figured I'd post it.

pTRU1-5148044dt.jpg

• Members

OK, this appears to only be a deal if you got in on the Wechter offer from Sweetwater previously. They are offering those folks that had their orders cancelled a similar Wechter thinline for $150 shipped. I called into several agents and not all of them seem to be aware of it so ask for Scott Barefield or Ben Porter.

Appartently, the guitar is similar to this one but without the electronics: http://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/PathDTeOv/

Only going to work if you are one of those with your order cancelled and the guitars won't be available to ship until around Dec. 6th or so as they are waiting for them to arrive from Wechter.

• Members

OK, this appears to only be a deal if you got in on the Wechter offer from Sweetwater previously. They are offering those folks that had their orders cancelled a similar Wechter thinline for $150 shipped. I called into several agents and not all of them seem to be aware of it so ask for Scott Barefield or Ben Porter.

Appartently, the guitar is similar to this one but without the electronics:

Only going to work if you are one of those with your order cancelled and the guitars won't be available to ship until around Dec. 6th or so as they are waiting for them to arrive from Wechter.

Ya....I had them call me back and say that the guitar THEY offered me this AM, was not available either:facepalm: I told the guy to talk to his supervisor and see what they could get me. He called me back with the thinline guitar....which I did cause I need a {censored}in guitar for a gift.

• Members

Do these have the 3 band P/U system? Or just the Fishman?

3 band. Ben said Wechter is doing a special run of guitars with the old style electronics, I took this to mean the newer models are being retrofitted with the original electronics. Ben says Sweetwater is taking a loss on these.

As an added bonus that horrific red finish is not available. Natural Spruce/Ovangakol or black. 3" deep instead of 4". , Great Deal for those who put in their orders in time.

No downside IMO. It's worth $29 to not get that red finish, thinline body is Gravy.

:wave:

• Members

On Clearance:

538522.jpg

I don't know if these are any good or not, but they caught my eye because the were listed in one of the packing flyers as being on sale for $229.99 (down $170 from a reg. $$399.99 and an MSRP of $665) but on my browse I just found these for $149.99.

They also have it in a transparent white.

The reviews are quite mixed, but for one-fiddy, they might be worth the risk to some. I like the swam ash grain, but I also notice that one of the reviews says it's "heavy". Maybe they never took the swamp out of the ash? :idk:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Laguna-LE322-Electric-Guitar?sku=515716

• Members

Appartently, the guitar is similar to this one
but without the electronics:

a bit confused here....do they come with electronics/built in pickup and eq, or are they pure acoustics with no electronics?

• Members

They also have it in a transparent white.

The reviews are quite mixed, but for one-fiddy, they might be worth the risk to some. I like the swam ash grain, but I also notice that one of the reviews says it's "heavy". Maybe they never took the swamp out of the ash?
:idk:

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Laguna-LE322-Electric-Guitar?sku=515716

Yup...several people have already posted this deal in last month's hot deal thread, and topped it off with a 15% off coupon.

This is a MusiciansFriend brand. The Laguna guitars I've toyed with in Guitar Center haven't been up to the quality level I'd expect of the price being asked (pre sale), but I don't know this one.

• Members

Deal that's still going on from last month. Got one in white. Really good guitar. Nice neck. Pickups actually sound pretty good. VCC system is kind of a gimmick. $249

WI45-WH.jpg

http://www.worldmusicsupply.com/Washburn-WI45-White-Electric-Guitar.html

For some reason the black one is a little more now $279

_1255596903.jpg

http://www.worldmusicsupply.com/Washburn-WI45-Electric-Guitar.html

Archived