What color should I paint my Strat?

DaveGrima

• Members

My three favorite looking strats. Never done the vintage white/cream pearl/black covers with a rosewood fretboard, but I like it so much I've done two that way with maple fretboards. Thinking about refinishing one of those actually. Maybe shell pink on top of the vintage white and might try my hand at relicing it.

:facepalm:

Vintage white with aged/cream pearloid pickguard and black accessories:

DSC_4371a1.jpg

Surf green with cream pickguard and accessories:

DSC_4262a1.jpg

Red with mint green and cream accessories:

DSC_4168a1.jpg

• Members

sonic blue for the win!

I hate this color strat but I bought it from a crack-head for $75.00. It's '80's USA model to boot.. Cleared the serial number check.

I was surprised it wasn't hot, hot, hot!

sunfunfire19263031122bj5.jpg

dsc1448bh5.jpg

Two Marshalls 100w for the Ric-o-sound (Stereo)..

Love tube amps but at my age I really cant's tell the difference if the digital amps are set-up properly.

Haters, leave me alone..;)

Jeff

• Members

I hate this color strat but I bought it from a crack-head for $75.00. It's '80's USA model to boot.. Cleared the serial number check.

I was surprised it wasn't hot, hot, hot!

sunfunfire19263031122bj5.jpg
dsc1448bh5.jpg
Two Marshalls 100w for the Ric-o-sound (Stereo)..

Love tube amps but at my age I really cant's tell the difference if the digital amps are set-up properly.

Haters, leave me alone..
;)
Jeff

:facepalm:

• Members

I voted Inca Silver, but Seafoam almost got the nod. Is this the one with the fat 50's?

Yeah. I got some money for Christmas so Im gonna use it to get this thing finished. :cool: I originally panted it sonic blue but i didn't fill the grain right so IM starting over. :thu:

Archived