I wasn't trying to start a poo storm in my other thread

jhall

• Members

There is always going to be some disputes here, now and then. But it would be nice if everyone could really try to be a little more forgiving of others and let bygones be bygones. It's a new year and there's a new forum interface coming, so why don't we all start it off on a positive note.

:)

• Members

right back atcha
:wave:

how's life treatin ya?

Pretty well thank you. I wish I got more sleep but that's minor.

You gigging? Still uh... "the bass palyer"? Lots of bass player jokes ya know. But they are less demeaning than drummer jokes:poke:

• Members

Alright poncho brigade. I put up a clip and I really wanna know what you guys think. It is in a thread below this one now obviously. I don't want

2.0 to sneak up and steal the clip before anyone can give me some feedback!

Gary

• Members

You gigging? Still uh... "the bass palyer"? Lots of bass player jokes ya know. But they are less demeaning than drummer jokes:poke:

Drummer jokes are the best cuz most drummers can't even read em.. :rolleyes:

• Members

loving the bass, yes - been years since I'd played one

guitar was starting to make me feel trapped by what I didn't know - the bass lets me feel like I am flying and free to explore

it's also helped to re-shape some of my ideas of electric guitar, like tone and composition

A bass player was traveling by plane, and checked his instrument with the airline. After arriving at his destination, he went to claim his bass from the baggage carousal. While waiting for his case to come around to him, he witnessed a young boy run up, open the case, grab one of the pegs, and de-tune one of the strings.

Furious, he ran over and started beating hell out of the child.

As security pulled him away, they asked him what could possibly be wrong with him, to beat a child like that.

"Didn't you see what he did?!?" the bass player cried out.

"Naw, what did he do?" asked the fuzz.

"He tuned one of my strings down, just opened up the case, and tuned the string down!"

"Why don't you just tune it back up?"

"Because I didn't see which string it was."

:o

• Members

Okay weird. RavenCAD's back and apparenly another threadstorm has taken place (presumably unrelated). You can't turn your back on this place for a minute (or a day). This is always the best time of year here. LP in a pond was this time of year as was the GordonFreeman thread.

Archived