Gear addiction Syndrome and alcohol

doomsdave

• Members

Got drunk last night next to my computer. Here is the end result. I'm the proud new owner of this;

http://andysguitars.com/shopping/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=15_26&products_id=841

I've been jonesing for one of a tele/jaguar/jazzmaster/Rickenbacker. Did I do the right thing? Should be here Monday. Thankfully, it still looked stunning the morning after. Unlike certain women who shall remain nameless.

• Members

I was drinking Tequila once and accidentally swallowed the worm. I faintly recall stumbling around in a drunken stupor looking at a Musician's Friend catalogue before I lost all recollection of my actions.

I woke up 24 hours later to the doorbell ringing away. A UPS Next Day parcel was sitting outside. It contained this:

Zakk-Wylde-Buzz-Saw%20(2).jpg

• Members

Got drunk last night next to my computer. Here is the end result. I'm the proud new owner of this;

I've been jonesing for one of a tele/jaguar/jazzmaster/Rickenbacker. Did I do the right thing? Should be here Monday. Thankfully, it still looked stunning the morning after. Unlike certain women who shall remain nameless.

GAS + alcohol + computer = Bad Idea.

That said, that is one very sexy Suhr. If it plays as good as it looks

Archived