Probably the prettiest song I have ever heard...

Slave2TheAudio

• Members

You know, I'm a pretty big fan of Jeff Buckley but damned if I don't skip this song every time it comes up. I love his rendition of Hallelujah, though.

Also:

Pfi1UQ_PKQI

And I can't find a Youtube for this one, but this song is one of my favorites of all time. It takes a bit to really get going, but it's incredible: The Notwist - Off The Rails

Honorable mentions to Radiohead - Videotape and almost anything by Sigur Ros

• Members

Maybe not the prettiest song,but I find it quite haunting.Especially in it's context of the movie in which it was featured.

Love the movie, dig the song, but I fear they showed slightly too much in the video.

That movie, probably more than any other I've ever seen, walks a perfect line of making the viewer know what's coming, but you don't get the full harrowing impact until you watch it happen.

DAMN that's a great movie.

• Members

Love the movie, dig the song, but I fear they showed slightly too much in the video.

That movie, probably more than any other I've ever seen, walks a perfect line of making the viewer know what's coming, but you don't get the full harrowing impact until you watch it happen.

DAMN that's a great movie.

I agree.It's amongst my all-time 10 movies and is one that has most affected me to this day.To me,"The Sweet Hereafter" features simply superb directing,a great script,flawless editing,a haunting music score and near note perfect acting.Ian Holm has never been better in any movie,imho.

Ed

Archived