Probably the prettiest song I have ever heard...

Slave2TheAudio

• Members

Well, that's the beauty. I think most of yours that you have put up are garbage. I happen to like the melody, progression, vocals, for this song... A lot.

To each their own. just because you dont find this song THAT pretty, doesn't mean I haven't listened to enough music or my taste sucks. So {censored} off :)

Thanks for listening...

• Members

Well, that's the beauty. I think most of yours that you have put up are garbage. I happen to like the melody, progression, vocals, for this song... A lot.

To each their own. just because you dont find this song THAT pretty, doesn't mean I haven't listened to enough music or my taste sucks. So {censored} off
:)

Thanks for listening...

{censored}in' A man. :thu:

Usually I take slight offense at such language but around here lately, a guy can't even seem to repair a guitar he built or say a song is pretty without fifteen guys jumping his {censored} calling him an idiot in so many words.

Having said that, my nomination for a very pretty version of a very pretty song:

[YOUTUBE]0ltAGuuru7Q[/YOUTUBE]

There's another one on youtube that is a collage of atrocities that makes you almost embarrassed to be a human being, but I'm in too good of a mood to post that one at the moment.

Archived