Xmas NGD - Xaviere XV610

symphonictank

• Members

I registered just so I could reply to this thread. I've been search for more information about the XV-610 and I have been coming up with nothing much. But then I found this thread. Please, post more pictures of your guitar. It's gorgeous! I can't figure out if I want the red one like yours or the white one.

Also, I'm trying to get a better idea of the Dream 180 pickups. I have absolutely no experience with them so I was hoping you could give me an idea of what kind of sounds you get from them. I play a lot of blues and country, more like Texas/Red Dirt country. Wondering if the pickups would work for that kind of sound.

• Members

i've been gassing for this for a long time, and even moreso now that it has a pickguard. but is it true that with xavieres its sort of a crapshoot, you may get an awesome guitar with everything great on it or you may get one thats noticeably imperfect(uneven paint job, poor body/neck connection etc)?

• Members

I'm going to pull the trigger on one of these toward the end of the month, I think. It will be worth the shipping price to at least try one out. If I'm not happy with it the I'll ship it back. But for the cost of shipping, it's worth it to me to order one and see how it looks and plays. There just doesn't seem to be enough info on them online right now.

I think I'll probably order the red one too. I was thinking that it would look really good with some aftermarket pearl-top knobs to match the pickguard!

Archived