Just Ordered This..........

Bbreaker

• Members

if you think what james does is a "relic," there's little help for you.

If you don't think putting metal in the elements to rust properly is relicing then what is it? +I'll stay a step above you and avoid personal insults. For a guitar made of metal I'd recommend LMG.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

it's a finish. he's not taking a goddamn plain old stratocaster and dragging it behind a pickup to make it look beat up or putting photo-finishes on some "roadworn" {censored}.

but anyone that talks of silly {censored} like "mojo" ... it's probably pointless to discuss anything with. one would have better luck with a tea partier.

• Members

it's a finish. he's not taking a goddamn plain old stratocaster and dragging it behind a pickup to make it look beat up or putting photo-finishes on some "roadworn" {censored}.

but anyone that talks of silly {censored} like "mojo" ... it's probably pointless to discuss anything with. one would have better luck with a tea partier.

Maybe more craftsmanship involved but the same idea. Now go enjoy some tea.

• Members
WOW!

Thats REALLY sweet.

Have you played one, or is that experience yet to be?

:thu:

Every Trussart I've played sounded great.
Most had fret overhang.
I went over the Steelphonic with the salesman focusing on the fret ends, neck, build and tone.
I actually called GC Nashville with the intention of buying their Steel Top Trussart. I was told that the fret ends were noticeably sharp on it.
We then spoke about the Steelphonic. I did some research and decided to go with the Steelphonic.
If I don't like it, I can return it to the nearest GC and get a full refund less shipping cost to me.

Archived