Just Ordered This..........

Bbreaker

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

BB--I'm impressed with the tone!

I've seen cooler designs by JT, but I think that the photo is the problem. Once you get it in your backyard with a sweet amp in the background and take a real photo, I'm prepared to be blown away.

Sweet, sweet guitar. Are Trussart's going to be the HCEG trend of 2010?

And how are we supposed to abbreviate 2010? is it just 10?

• Members

Type of shock I meant to say is that in 20 years kids would be flocking for the next EVH / Zakk Wylde / Dimebag Darrell guitar, amp, pedal, strings, pick, etc. in search for the TONE the above mentioned got before all their signature gear was available.

Metallica was the first commerical sheep leading band that I could think of off the top of my head.

• Members

Just imagine the shock to the music industry if Metallica actually made a good album again and they had that to thank for it.

Death Magnetic has sold more than 4 million copies. That doesn't make it good, but Metallica are doing what they love and making money at it. How many people in the US can say that right now?

I caught their show in Las Vegas a few weeks back and it was tremendous! Packed house. Their current songs were embraced by the fans.

Honestly, I can't find much to fault in what they are doing. Who cares if they sold out after Master. And so what if Lars was a dick about napster. You don't have to like them, but their fans seem to think that DM is a good album. If I were in that band, I'd be pretty relieved because they could have imploded after St. Anger and ended up bitter like the Beatles, Guns and Roses, and countless other egocentric artists. They are resilient which is a rare quality these days.

• Members

OK, now back to bb's badass Trussart. I want one.

It would take me years to buy one of those because their are so many cool options and designs.

These guys are doing some cool things with aluminum, lucite, and [yawn] wood. Mastadon and Isis are among their devotees. They aren't as cool as Trussart, but I'm intrigued.

http://www.electricalguitarcompany.com/models.html

l_9aa256091e42d1f2646ff643c051711f.jpg

l_fd182285fc745cf49079495ab8e0aaff.jpg

l_d8a71e91e13c28332e36b5d55874d617.jpg

l_fbc145a4df044ba738e79d1d268de4bc.jpg

l_d65588f0a3910c55d6eb71954c12cd58.jpg

• Members

Death Magnetic has sold more than 4 million copies.
That doesn't make it good
, but Metallica are doing what they love and making money at it. How many people in the US can say that right now?

I caught their show in Las Vegas a few weeks back and it was tremendous! Packed house. Their current songs were embraced by the fans.

Honestly, I can't find much to fault in what they are doing. Who cares if they sold out after Master. And so what if Lars was a dick about napster. You don't have to like them, but their fans seem to think that DM is a good album. If I were in that band, I'd be pretty relieved because they could have imploded after St. Anger and ended up bitter like the Beatles, Guns and Roses, and countless other egocentric artists. They are resilient which is a rare quality these days.

I actually liked Load & Reload.

Didn't get into St. Anger and couldn't listen to Death Magnet all the way through only because of the singing style.

Archived