Quick setup question

Caleb B

• Members

I'm getting my guitar set up tomorrow finally and I'm getting new pickups installed as well by the same person. I won't be there to drop my guitar off because my dad is so I'm making my dad a list to give to the guy. Is there anything I should specify? I put a few problems I was having with the guitar and things like that. Can I request it to be put in a specific tuning with certain strings or will they put whatever strings and put it in standard? Thanks.

• Members
I'm getting my guitar set up tomorrow finally and I'm getting new pickups installed as well by the same person. I won't be there to drop my guitar off because my dad is so I'm making my dad a list to give to the guy. Is there anything I should specify? I put a few problems I was having with the guitar and things like that. Can I request it to be put in a specific tuning with certain strings or will they put whatever strings and put it in standard? Thanks.

if a tech wouldn't set it up the way I intended to use it and with my gauge of strings, I wouldn't leave anything there.

Archived